Monday 17 October 2011

Why Do I Feel Nervous in Front of the Public?

I can see why people are afraid to speak in front of the group. Say a there alone. All most look is set eyes on me. Their ears are tuned to every word I want to say. I feel too exposed to the public. No place to hide.

But when I was invited to speak in public I was afraid to speak anything. I am surrounded by people who want to hear me speak. They asked me to speak because they believe I have something valuable to say. They invest time in listening to me because they believe it will be spent. Many of them can be heard only to strengthen the opinion already fixed them, but they still want to hear what I have said. Therefore, when I stood in front of an audience, I'm not standing in front of the enemy. I stood in front of friends, people who wanted me to succeed in the speaking and the information that I share with them. I admire the audience to have the intelligence to do what most of them were afraid to do themselves.

Therefore, when I stood in front of those people appreciate and support me. I'm with people who appreciate me enough to listen. The audience is really a safe place to open up and express.










1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete