Monday 17 October 2011

How Do I Overcome Nervousness?

If I have a presentation, then review my notes and what I would say carefully before stepping on stage. Does it carefully and meticulously can remove a lot of applause? How do I feel nervousness to reduce always think positive. I am always ready to speak. Prior to his speech we need have lots of training. This will reduce our feeling of nervousness. We need to improve our style of speech that we do not face the same problem. 
First of all DON'T WORRY!! I can do it!!! Giving speeches or presentations are very nervous for people who are not very confident but remember the lecturer won't let the other students laugh at you!!!! Believe me I will attract yourself if you are embarrassed then I will go red. Think about what I am going to do after the presentation or think of someone who I think is Proud of I and do it for them. Trust me they won't laugh at I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete